1) What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when browsing some websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the users’/computer’s navigation habits according to the type of navigation in order to improve the service offered through the website.
2) What kind of cookies is used on this website and why?
Analytical cookies allow the cookies manager to monitor and analyse the user’s behaviour. They are used to measure the activity of the website and create navigation profiles of the users. The manager of this kind of cookies is a third party (Google Analytics, in this case).
3) Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies that are installed on your computer using the configuration options of your browser.
4) For further information on how you can delete or block cookies on your browser:
- Deactivate cookies on Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Deactivate cookies on Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web- guarden-sus-preferencia
- Deactivate cookies on Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
In case of doubt about our cookies policy, please contact email@example.com