The Shops-Museum is a museographic project aimed at showing the history of the ancient business world through the setting of spaces and the recovery, exhibition and interpretation of the daily consumer goods throughout a century (1870-1970). A chemist’s, a government store, a barber’s, a haberdashery, a “corner” shop and a bar of the time are the spaces that have been converted into memory sites.
- Town: Salàs de Pallars
- Address: C/ de les Escoles, 2
- 973 676 266