És Pallarès is a gastronomic initiative located in Pallars Jussà. As a result of years of experience in the world of hospitality and cooking, we have set up shop in a new workshop in order to produce artisanal and quality products. We continue to provide catering services, an activity that we started in 1999 with the company “a taula!”.
Our priority is to offer a quality product; that is why we use natural, local and ecological raw materials, and we prepare them by hand.
- We use local products. Promotion of the “Km 0” concept in order to contribute to ecological sustainability and the reduction of energy consumption.
- We use vacuum cooking techniques for food processing, avoiding all types of preservatives and other additives. We make excellent quality products that reach the consumer ready to be consumed.
- We collaborate with local producers to process surpluses, giving added value to primary products and extending product life.
- We respect natural processes: we use local varieties at their optimal ripening point, and we use traditional recipes and cooking methods respecting the qualities of the product.
- We are founding members of the SlowFood Pyrenees Association, an organization that wants to promote knowledge and consumption of sustainable and artisanal agri-food products from the Pyrenees.
- We promote organic products. We produce a line of products certified by the CCPAE.
We offer services adapted to the needs of each client, with an optimal quality/price ratio and always using quality and local products with a touch of originality. We produce a wide range of gastronomic products such as cooked dishes, preserves and pâtés. We provide cooking courses and advisory and consulting services for hospitality professionals.